Pear and Chocolate Vegan Crumble
Delight your senses with the harmonious combination of sweet pears and rich chocolate in our Pear and Chocolate Vegan Crumble. This delectable dessert takes the classic crumble to new heights by infusing it with vegan goodness. Imagine succulent pears bathed in their natural sweetness, topped with a decadent almond crumble mixture featuring luscious chocolate chunks. Baked to perfection, each bite unveils a delightful blend of textures and flavors that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Get ready to indulge guilt-free in this vegan delight!
View the video at Instagram or Facebook.
- 2 ripe pears + 2 Tbsp sugar
- 45 g all-purpose flour
- 25 g almond flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1.5 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1.5 Tbsp water
- Chocolate cut in small pieces
1. Peel and cut the fruits. Mix with the sugar and place in the mini cooking pots.
2. Prepare the crumble by mixing the dry ingredients with the oil, almond butter, and water. If the mixture looks too dry, add a few drops of water.
3. Sprinkle the pears with the chocolate pieces.
4. Spread the crumble on the fruits.
5. Bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes, checking regularly.
Product Used: CRISTEL Stainless Steel Cookware