Chili Sin Carne
Embrace the bold and fiery flavors of our Chili Sin Carne recipe. This vibrant dish takes the essence of traditional chili and transforms it into a hearty and satisfying delight without the meat. With a medley of protein-rich beans, aromatic spices, and a robust tomato base, this chili delivers a depth of flavor that will captivate your taste buds. Get ready to experience the perfect balance of spices and textures in a bowl of chili that will warm your soul and ignite your palate.
View the video on Instagram or Facebook
For the express chili
1 yellow onion
1 tsp cumin powder
½ tsp smoked paprika
1 pinch hot pepper
1 garlic clove
200 g cooked kidney beans
150 ml tomato sauce
100 mlm cup water
a pinch of sugar
2 handfuls of tortilla chips
80 g grated cheddar
hot pepper slices
1. Mince the onion and sauté in the frying pan with 2 Tbsp of oil and the spices for 6-7 minutes.
2. Add the minced garlic and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add the beans, tomato sauce, water, and sugar. Salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
4. Heat the oven to 180°C.
5. Spread the mixture into the mini baking dishes @cristelfrance and top with the tortilla chips. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and hot pepper slices.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Use the broiler if needed.
Product Used: CRISTEL Stainless Steel Cookware