Conchiglioni and Morels Gratin
Indulge in a culinary masterpiece with our Conchiglioni and Morels Gratin recipe. Delight in the delicate dance of large pasta shells, conchiglioni, embracing the earthy essence of prized wild morel mushrooms. This gratin offers a symphony of flavors, with each pasta shell cradling a luscious filling of morels, herbs, and savory cheese, topped with a velvety, golden-brown crust.
Watch the video on Facebook or Instagram.
- 15 g dried morel mushrooms
- 2 shallots
- 250 g white mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pinch of thyme
- Garlic, salt, pepper
- 20 cl heavy cream
- 25 g grated parmesan + some for broiling
- 12 conchiglioni
- Start by rehydrating the morels according to package instructions.
- Mince the shallots.
- Wash and cut the white mushrooms into cubes. Chop the morels.
- In a frying pan, sauté the shallots on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Add the white mushrooms, morels, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Sauté for about 15 minutes, or until all the mushrooms’ water has evaporated.
- Add half of the cream and sauté for 5 more minutes.
- Place half of the mushrooms, the remaining cream, and parmesan cheese into the bowl of a mixer. Mix to get a creamy texture.
- Cook the conchiglioni al dente according to package instructions.
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Spread about 2 Tbsp of the mushroom cream at the bottom of the mini baking dishes.
- Fill each conchiglioni with the mushroom mixture you haven’t mixed and place in the mini dishes.
- Top with the remaining morel cream and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Product Used: CRISTEL Stainless Steel Mini Baking dish
Made in France
CRISTEL available in SG at LuxeCucina.com