Couscous with Chicken drumsticks
Experience the tender succulence of perfectly cooked chicken drumsticks, nestled atop a bed of fluffy couscous. This dish offers a tantalizing combination of flavors and textures, where the aromatic spices of Ras el hanout and the mix of couscous and veggies captivate you. Get ready to savor the essence of a complete meal that effortlessly marries wholesome grains and flavorful protein!
40 mins 20mins 6
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 3 carrots
- 2 zucchinis
- 3 turnips
- 2 onions
- 3 litres chicken stock
- 3 ½ cups semolina for couscous
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Ras el hanout
- 1 can cooked chickpeas
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Peel and cut the vegetables into sticks. Peel and quarter the onions.
- Heat the CRISTEL Stew Pan to 2/3 of the maximum power of your source of heat, and test the heat using the 'water drop' technique.
- Once it is hot, brown the chicken drumsticks, then add the onions and vegetables.
- Sauté for 2 minutes, then add the chicken stock and Ras el hanout.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the semolina with olive oil and a glass of water, then place in the steamer.
- Place the steamer with the lid on top of the Stew Pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, vegetables and raisins to the semolina and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Season to taste and enjoy!
Product Used: CRISTEL Stainless Steel Stew Pan and Steamer
Made in France