Revitalize your meal with our wholesome Vegetable Pancakes recipe, featuring a vibrant combination of carrots, broccoli, and nutritious chia seeds. Immerse yourself in a medley of flavors and textures as you savor the tender yet crispy pancakes, bursting with the goodness of colorful vegetables and the added health benefits of chia seeds. This delightful twist on traditional pancakes is not only a feast for the eyes but also a nourishing treat for your body. Savor the natural vibrancy and nutritional power of vegetables in every delectable bite.
Watch the video on Instagram or Facebook.
For 8 pancakes, you will need:
- 1 small broccoli (about 450 g)
- 2 small sweet potatoes (about 250 g)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds/ flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp chickpea flour
- 1/2 bunch of scallions
- garlic powder
- Soak the chia seeds into twice their volume of water (2 Tbsp)
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes
- Chop the scallions
- Over a clean dish towel, scrape the broccoli and grate the sweet potatoes
- Squeeze the dish towel to remove the excess water.
- In a bowl, mix the sweet potatoes, broccoli, scallions, soaked chia seeds, flour, garlic powder, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Using 1.6 oz of the mixture, form a pancake with a cookie cutter
- Repeat until all of the mixture is used up
- Cook in an oiled hot Castel Pro for a few minutes on each side
- Spread the pancakes on paper towels
- Serve hot with a Tbsp of garlic and sesame seeds vegetable cream
Product Used: CRISTEL Stainless Steel Pan